Sparrow Studioz - APQS Canada's Studio Blog: June 2012 Newsletter

Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 2012 Newsletter


Hey all!

Our kids are getting restless these last few weeks before summer break begins, knowing they will soon spend day after day doing the things they love the most. I know for most of you that means traveling to the lake to visit with family & friends. For many of you, it is time to treat yourselves to some much needed quilting time. I know what you're thinking. What great timing for me to send you an email telling you about all the new features we've added to our rental machines. Read more about it in our attached newsletter :)

My favorite part of summer is going to be Aug 7-11th when Claudia Pfeil visits Sparrow Studioz. I had the pleasure of meeting Claudia Pfeil in Ireland last week and was fortunate to have sat in on the end of one of her classes. I have to say, I knew she was an inspirational quilt designer and great teacher but what I didn't realize was how instrumental her classes would be in taking a beginner quilter to the next level. Her class was way less intimidating than I originally thought it would be. Claudia taught the students that we all have our own personal hand writing. (insert german accent) "We are not perfect and neither should be our quilting" Claudia repeated.

If you have enjoyed renting our machines or playing freely on your own, you are ready to spread your wings and sign up for one of Claudia's classes in August. She is coming all the way from Germany to spread her passion for Quilting! Don't miss your chance to experience Sparrow Studioz like never before.

Enjoy our Summer newsletter and let us know if you have any questions.

2 comments: