Sparrow Studioz - APQS Canada's Studio Blog: Jamie Wallen makes Beautiful Quilting very possible even for beginners

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jamie Wallen makes Beautiful Quilting very possible even for beginners

As the title of this post reads and the testimonial below suggests, Jamie Wallen can teach you how to quilt beautifully in just one class. We are fast approaching Jamie's classes at Sparrow Studioz Nov. 18-21 and this just might be your chance to remove the hesitation you've been feeling about taking your quilting to the next level. If you've been following any of the quilters that have been attending our classes, you will see that they are quickly becoming confident, proficient quilters thanks to the support we offer. 

Check out his classes here...
* Sign up for ALL of Jamie Wallen's classes Nov 18-21 and receive your supply kit for free. 



TESTIMONIAL...

"I had my first class with Jamie Wallen when I was a brand new machine quilter and quiet nervous about my new adventure. The class was wonderful! Jamie shared so many tips and so much information, but more than that, he shared the heart of who he is as a quilter and made beautiful quilting seem very possible. I was so inspired, and it changed my whole perspective on what I am capable of, and gave me a new found confidence for my quilting!"

DANA LYNCH, Olive Branch, Mississippi  




Want more? Here are some of Jamie's Youtube Videos…





No comments:

Post a Comment