Sparrow Studioz - APQS Canada's Studio Blog: For those of you who love farm animals . . .

Sunday, August 11, 2013

For those of you who love farm animals . . .

Hi there! Joanne here, blogging away while I wait out this storm. My Sasha, one of our Samoyeds hate storms and it is pretty useless to sleep until it passes.

I wish I knew the name of this quilt, it is so darn cute. Please chime in if you know the pattern and designer so we can give them credit.

Here is a full size picture of the quilt and some of the closeups. I had alot of fun moving across this quilt and dreaming up the quilting. I must say, the sheep were the most fun. And the pigs, and the pumpkin, . . .and the . . . well the whole quilt is just fun!

Hobbs 80/20 batting, Glide thread. Thanks for looking.













2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I told you this but I really really like what you did on this quilt! Talk about a mental work out coming up with all those designs. You did an excellent job making my eye travel from block to block not knowing what I was going to see next. Thanks for blogging! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome quilt! Love how the quilting brings the blocks to life, especially those cute sheep!
    Simply a brilliant masterpiece that draws you in to a simpler time a la 2013!

    ReplyDelete