Sparrow Studioz - APQS Canada's Studio Blog: Learn how to bury a thread on a longarm quilting machine

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Learn how to bury a thread on a longarm quilting machine

Are you looking for a super tidy stop and 
start stitch for your custom quilting? A start and stop not even the quilt police or quilt judges will notice? 

I know what you're saying... but I don't enter my Quilts in shows. Those aren't the judges I'm talking about. I'm talking about those other quilters in guild and in your sewing groups that whether you like it or not are judging your stitches. Lol!

If you still don't care, then carry on LOL!


Watch Dawn Cavanaugh, the director of Education at APQS (American Professional Quilting Systems) walk you through the entire process of burying a thread on a longarm quilting machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment